If you are just starting out and not sure where to find profitable products, read on.
If you are a seasoned ecommerce seller, don’t skip this article, as you may find couple sources you have not heard of before.
1) Wholesale Suppliers: Connect with wholesale suppliers who offer products in your desired niche. Attend trade shows, explore online directories, or reach out to manufacturers directly to establish relationships and source products at bulk prices.
2) Retail Arbitrage: Visit local retail stores to find discounted products that you can resell on Amazon at a higher price. Look for clearance sales, promotions, or discontinued items that have potential for profit. Make sure to keep receipts.
3) Private Labeling: Develop your own brand by sourcing products from manufacturers and adding your own branding and packaging. Use platforms like Alibaba, Thomasnet, 1688 to find manufacturers worldwide. Conduct due diligence to ensure product quality and reliability.
4) Wholesale Marketplaces: Explore online marketplaces like Etsy (retail and wholesale), Handshake, Tundra, Abound, IndieMe, Stockabl, JOOR to find unique or handmade products that you can resell on Amazon.
5) Online Arbitrage: Check out online retailers and wholesalers such as Walmart, Ulta, Target, CVS Best Buy and many others, monitor clearance section for deals.
Use FBA calculator to determine profitability.
6) Product Sourcing Tools: Utilize product sourcing tools like Seller Toolset to calculate profit margins and estimate sales volume to evaluate their sales potential on Amazon. If you are short for time to search for OA products, check out ZEN Buy List of daily FBA leads.
Remember to conduct thorough market research, consider factors like product demand, competition, profit margins, and customer reviews before finalizing your product selection. Watching your margins while staying competitive will help you to discover profitable products for your Amazon business that will sell time and time again!